Saturday, July 17, 2010

Plan for North American Kagyu Monlam 2011: Next year in Vancouver!

At the conclusion of today's events, Lama Chodrak of the international Kagyu Monlam organizing committee said that the dates have been set for the next North American Kagyu Monlam.

The five-day event will be conducted from June 22 through 26, 2011, at Thrangu Monastery in Vancouver, Canada. The concluding day of the program is scheduled for June 26, His Holiness Karmapa's birthday.

To get an advance look at the home of next year's Monlam, check out:

http://thrangumonastery.org/

We're making plans now for our 2011 trip. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot find the words to express my gratitude to those that have maintained this blog. I had hoped to at least attend the last day but family obligations kept me away.

    I truly feel like I was there due to the detailed descriptions and the many wonderful stories. I was able to only watch bits of the live streaming (which was also a blessing).

    Thank you all so very much for sharing this incredible experience with all of us that could not attend.

    ReplyDelete